Payment, Shipping & Ordering Policy
Thank you for ordering from TopRoll. Please note the following to ensure a timely and efficient delivery of your order:
When to Expect Delivery
- Normal delivery time for most products via regular shipping is approximately 3-5 business days and 2 to 4 weeks for international orders.
- All clothing items and bags and backpacks are custom printed or embroidered. As a result turnaround times must take this into account. Bags and Backpacks should be shipped within 8 business days from the date of order for actual shipping. Custom clothing items are printed generally the business day after the order is received and shipped within 3 business days in order to allow sufficient time for print ink to cure.
- In some cases items are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer and should be shipped approximately 3 business days from receipt of order.
- Some items may be back ordered. These will be shipped as quickly as possible. You will be notified of a back order at the time of purchase and upon pruchase agree to qualified delivery.
- *A business day is Monday through Friday, (except holidays) and does not include weekends.
- You will receive an order number when your order is completed, as well as an e-mail confirmation. Once the order has been shipped you will receive a second e-mail giving the tracking number. If your e-mail address is incorrectly entered, you will not receive any notifications. Please check your e-mail regularly after placing your order in case we have contacted you with a bank card problem, shipping confirmation, or questions about your order.
Back Orders and Out of Stock Items
Back Orders are generally a result of a supplier inventory issue. You may order an item on back Order but delivery may be delayed. “Out of Stock” items are sometimes our fault as a result of an unexpected drop in our inventory or may be the result of inventory depletion with the Supplier. Because of an unknown return to stock. we cannot accept an order for products marked as “Out of Stock”.
Duties & Taxes
- Canadian Orders: Please note that you will be required to pay any duties/taxes owed to your government upon delivery of your shipment. These duties and taxes are generally collected at the time of delivery and are solely your responsibility. Please check with your local customs office for a schedule of these charges.
- Your order will be subject to any fees, duties, VAT and GST charges by Canada Customs. These fees are typically collected when your order is delivered to you. Please contact Canadian Customs for further information.
- State Sales Taxes: The applicable state and local sales tax is charged on merchandise and shipping & handling only for deliveries to Utah addresses.
- TopRoll does not provide insurance of any kind on shipment of your product.
- Currently TopRoll does not offer Gift Cards.
- If you have made an error in your order, (e.g., billing/shipping addresses switched, wrong address), or wish to add to, change or cancel your order, please send an e-mail immediately after your order has been placed to TopRollonline@gmail.com, and we’ll be glad to make the changes, so long as your order has not already been shipped or printing commenced.
- If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at TopRollonline@gmail.com. We are here to serve you and help make shopping at TopRoll simple and enjoyable.
TopRoll offers only online orders to ship within the United States. Almost all orders are shipped via the United States Postal Service. If the order is to be shipped direct by the distributor or manufacturer, it may opt to use other shipping carriers. Your shipping cost will be as if the product was shipped via the United States Post Office. We do not accept orders to be delivered to APO addresses.
Many of the products available through TopRoll are drop shipped directly to you from the supplier/manufacturer. Some come from as far away as Austria and Great Britain. As a result postal service or delivery service may be unreliable or disjointed at times. Delivery times are not always predictable. Please allow for extra delivery time for such products.
Cost of shipping is determined by package weight/size, distance to the delivery destination and shipping method. Unless otherwise indicated, you will be responsible for shipping costs at the time of ordering. In some cases TopRoll may pay for shipping & handling costs depending on the amount of purchase and any special options running online at the time. Should shipping options outside of the US be available in the future, TopRoll will pay no shipping or handling costs to deliver to locations outside the United States regardless of published specials or amount of purchase.
All orders placed through TopRollonline.com are securely processed by SSL encryption certificates through a secure server and credit cards are pre-authorized by our credit card process service.
TopRoll accepts only the following forms of payment:
- Credit Card: VISA, MasterCard, JCB, Discover, American Express, Diners Club
This Payment, Shipping & Ordering was last posted and updated on 7/25/18.